When you buy through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more »
AICOOK is a subsidiary of AICOK. I’ll use these brand names interchangeably in this review.
The AICOK AMR-509 Masticating Juicer belongs to a list of cheap masticating juicers that I can actually recommend.
Looking back at the AICOOK GS-106, this newer machine improved cosmetically, and it’s now more durable looking. I don’t have any info if the materials are made of sturdier materials, but they increased the warranty by a year. So instead of just two years, you’ll have a 3-year quality guaranty with this product.
The warranty is pretty far from an Omega juicer. However, if you’ll think of the price difference, the short warranty coverage of most AICOK juicers is somewhat understandable.
Regarding its features, the AICOOK AMR-509 can process a wide variety of fruits and vegetables be it tough produce, citrus fruits or leafy greens. It’s a dependable masticating juice extractor for making green juices.
- Budget-friendly slow juicer
- Can juice almost all types of fruits and vegetables
- Slow RPM minimizes oxidation—you’ll get more nutrients out of your juice
- 72-hour juice shelf life
- Excellent machine for juicing leafy greens including wheatgrass
- 7 stage auger design—engineered to extract the last drop of juice from your produce
- Quiet operation
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Parts that come in contact with food are made of BPA free materials
- Cold press juicers are generally slow compared to centrifugal juice extractors
- Because of its narrow chute clearance, you need to slice your produce into small pieces. More prep time is required.
- A 3-year warranty is way shorter than the standard 10-15-year warranty of established slow juicer brands
- If you’re looking for other food processing functions in a juicer such as for making noodles and pasta, grinding, homogenizing, etc., this machine doesn’t have it.
- Since I do not see a blank cone included in the list of items included in the box, it’s safe to assume that this juice maker won’t be able to help you puree soft fruits and as well as make nut-based milk.
- This company is relatively new; it’s still building its reputation.
AICOK AMR-509 Features
Is it easy to use?
In terms of usability, the AICOOK AMR-509 doesn’t disappoint. It looks and works like any horizontal masticating juicer in the market. There’s no learning curve if you’ve used a slow juicer before. Assembly, operation, and disassembly is pretty much the same.
Is it easy to clean?
The most boring part of juicing is washing the juicer. Don’t think of it as a chore; it will just take five minutes of your life. The good thing about the AICOK AMR-509 juicer is its detachable parts are dishwasher safe.
Among its six components, the most challenging part would be the filter. You need to use the complimentary small brush to remove pulp and residue build-up. But, that’s all there is to it.
Cleaning a slow juicer is way easier than maintaining a centrifugal juicer.
The AICOOK AMR-509 is an efficient juice extractor, producing a bone dry pulp. It’s an excellent machine for making green juices, particularly if you love juicing wheatgrass.
Apart from being efficient, masticating juice extractor like this product preserves the nutrients in your juice for a longer period. The slow RPM minimizes oxidation which prevents the juice from spoiling fast. Most of the nutrients will stay intact for three days, provided that you’ve stored your juice correctly.
What kinds of produce can it juice ?
This cold press juicer can take on fibrous vegetables, citrus fruits, and leafy greens.
You can easily juice ginger, cauliflower, pineapple, cilantro, celery, pear, watermelon, asparagus, sweet potato, broccoli, yakon, apple, pumpkin, turmeric, cucumber, pepper, bitter gourd, carrots, fennel, garlic, and beets with this juice press.
All horizontal masticating juicers can take on lettuce, spring onion, brussels sprout, moringa, pine tree needles, parsley, spinach, cabbage, kale, beet greens, dandelion greens, peppermint, basil, and collard greens.
It’s also a great wheatgrass juicer.
You can also make your favorite citrus juice out of oranges, grapefruit, mandarin, limes, lemons, and tangerine with the help of AICOK AMR-509.
Most of the masticating juicers that I’ve checked have an extra accessory for making puree out of soft fruits and for making non-dairy milk alternatives out of nuts and beans. This juicing machine doesn’t have it.
|Rating||3.9 out of 5.0|
|Juice Shelf Life||72 Hours|
|Chute Size||1.5 inch (round)|
|Build||Plastic (BPA free)|
|Color||Black & Grey|
|Best for Juicing||Dense Produce, Citrus Fruits, & Leafy Greens|
|Application||Home & Personal Use|
|Related Products||AICOK AMR 516-1, AICOK AMR-519, AICOK Slow Masticating Juicer, AICOK GS-106, AICOK GS-332, AICOK GS-336, AICOK SD60K|
Is AICOK AMR-509 worth it?
AICOOK AMR-509 Masticating Juicer is one of those affordable slow juicing machines that doesn’t scream cheap. It’s a capable juice extractor that’s not just limited to basic juice recipes. With this baby, you can also make green juices; and if you’re in the mood for a glass of wheatgrass juice, the AICOK AMR-509 juicer will deliver.
I highly recommended this product to beginners who would like to try juicing out and as well as to juicing veterans who are looking to replace their old machine. It’s also cheap enough to be an excellent alternative to popular centrifugal juicers.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?